Banner

WELCOME TO MY BLOG --------------- Check out the new accessibility menu found in the bottom left corner --------------- All new in Crochet: 42 new toys & 9 new pillows --------------- Lots to see and do with Tech Tips, Games, free PC Wallpapers & Crafts. --------------- Enjoy your stay
Need to chat live with me for tips and tricks with your computer or crafts? Click the LIVE CHAT menu link above. Check out the all new accessibility feature. Look for this icon in the bottom left corner

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Tech Fun Coming Soon

 This week I have been commissioned to build a business server and business website for the ALF (assisted living facility) I live in. I'm looking forward to the task.


The office is preparing a location for the community computer I rebuilt for the residents of the ALF. The computer has to be locked down to a table to prevent theft. It is sad that even older and disabled people would resort to theft but one resident did break into the office and stole the administrator's laptop.


We at the ALF are still under lockdown with the Omicron variant of Covid-19 going strong in our area. I'm looking forward to the day that "new Covid-19 cases" get below 500 in my area so my lockdown can be lifted.


Thus ends the week.

Next post comes next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments always welcome