Banner

WELCOME TO MY BLOG --------------- Check out the new accessibility menu found in the bottom left corner --------------- All new in Crochet: 42 new toys & 9 new pillows --------------- Lots to see and do with Tech Tips, Games, free PC Wallpapers & Crafts. --------------- Enjoy your stay
Need to chat live with me for tips and tricks with your computer or crafts? Click the LIVE CHAT menu link above. Check out the all new accessibility feature. Look for this icon in the bottom left corner

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Technological Distress

I have not had a desire to post lately. I am in a technological funk at the moment. My main go to comuter is down for the count from a GRUB error. [Back story: My cousin talked me int letting him edit my Linux kernel to remove all the Intel garbage not needed in my system, I use AMD processors. My cousin didn't notice that atleast two GRUB errors were created.] GRUB is a Linux kernel boot loader That starts the kernel of your choice. You can have multiple kernels on a processor but can only run one at a time. My main computer with all my imoprtant things has been down since then. My motherboard is rather old so the bios for it doesn't support bootable flash drives so My cousin couldn't fix the errors by reinstalling GRUB from a side install. So to fix the issue, my cousin has bought a new motherboard for The Beast, well not 2022 new but far newer than I have in it now. I am just waiting for it to get here to be installed and then the fixing of the error begins. Thank you Will for encouraging me to blog today. I'll be back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments always welcome