Banner

WELCOME TO MY BLOG --------------- Check out the new accessibility menu found in the bottom left corner --------------- All new in Crochet: 42 new toys & 9 new pillows --------------- Lots to see and do with Tech Tips, Games, free PC Wallpapers & Crafts. --------------- Enjoy your stay
Need to chat live with me for tips and tricks with your computer or crafts? Click the LIVE CHAT menu link above. Check out the all new accessibility feature. Look for this icon in the bottom left corner

Friday, January 28, 2022

Wednesday blog on Friday

 I know, I know. I'm two days late with this post.


Things have been rather weird here. The internet is still going in and out but only in the AM. I'm guessing it's waiting for the coffee to kick in. All we can do is go with the flow.


I finally got my Linux virtual machine to work right so now I can run programs designed for Windows in my Linux Mint. I should say my cousin got it to work right.


I got a scare when I found a lump on my left leg. I saw a dermatologist about it and it is just fibrous tissue, nothing to worry about so I'm not getting it removed. Diabetes makes it far riskier to have it removed.


See you next Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments always welcome