Banner

WELCOME TO MY BLOG --------------- Check out the new accessibility menu found in the bottom left corner --------------- All new in Crochet: 42 new toys & 9 new pillows --------------- Lots to see and do with Tech Tips, Games, free PC Wallpapers & Crafts. --------------- Enjoy your stay
Need to chat live with me for tips and tricks with your computer or crafts? Click the LIVE CHAT menu link above. Check out the all new accessibility feature. Look for this icon in the bottom left corner

Thursday, February 3, 2022

One day I'll get the right day for posting

I know, I know, I'm late again. My internet woes continue with sudden disconnects and low connectivity. maybe with enough complaints my ISP will fix the issue. I have a pair of new automotive horns installed on my power chair but having an issue wiring it up from battery access. When I get it wired I will post a YouTube video. The Covid lockdown continues but I'm getting ready for the day I get to leave the ALF for something other than medical appointments. Imagine being locked in your house for two years, not allowed to leave or have visitors. More to come next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments always welcome