Banner

WELCOME TO MY BLOG --------------- Check out the new accessibility menu found in the bottom left corner --------------- All new in Crochet: 42 new toys & 9 new pillows --------------- Lots to see and do with Tech Tips, Games, free PC Wallpapers & Crafts. --------------- Enjoy your stay
Need to chat live with me for tips and tricks with your computer or crafts? Click the LIVE CHAT menu link above. Check out the all new accessibility feature. Look for this icon in the bottom left corner

Saturday, March 5, 2022

 Forced to alter my online activity:


I have been forced to alter my internet activity because of the internet service provider (ISP) outages plaguing my area. Internet access is spotty at best. Until they get the issues fixed my blog updates will come sporadically.


Updates to the blog:

I have added a new RSS feed from NASA's Astronomy Image of the Day. You can find it on the left news feed at the bottom. Clicking the links will open the images in a new browser tab.


Coronavirus Lockdown:

The facility I live in is still on lockdown because of the new infection rates in my area. Now that Arizona has ditched the daily new infection reporting and started reporting weekly we are using the weekly average which has yet to reach the number needed to release the lockdown.

See you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments always welcome