Banner

WELCOME TO MY BLOG --------------- Check out the new accessibility menu found in the bottom left corner --------------- All new in Crochet: 42 new toys & 9 new pillows --------------- Lots to see and do with Tech Tips, Games, free PC Wallpapers & Crafts. --------------- Enjoy your stay
Need to chat live with me for tips and tricks with your computer or crafts? Click the LIVE CHAT menu link above. Check out the all new accessibility feature. Look for this icon in the bottom left corner

Friday, April 29, 2022

INTERNET WOES HAVE BEEN FIXED

First, allow me to appologize for my absence. (Internet woes) I would say I've been going through internet hell if I believed in the existance of hell. For privacy reasons I can't say what the issue was here but it has since been fixed and I am back online with a vengeance. (Lockdown) We at the ALF have been taken off lockdown totally so I'm free to come and go as I wish but having visitors inside the facility is still a no no because there are some here still at risk but I can vist my friends outside the facility. (Resuming computer building) I have been making an attempt to build a complete computer system that will be friendly to all or almost all disabilties people may have. The internet oes mentioned above had put that project on hold temporarily but now the endeavour is back on with full force. (Back up camera RaspberryPi) Another project I am working on is a back up camera for my power wheelchair. There are back up cameras available on the market for power wheelchair but they are prohibitively expensive, however I have the skillsand RaspberryPi has the technology to create a back up camera for a much more affordable price. More to come on this project. I am moving my blog updates to Friday for a much better time frame. See you next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments always welcome