Banner

WELCOME TO MY BLOG --------------- Check out the new accessibility menu found in the bottom left corner --------------- All new in Crochet: 42 new toys & 9 new pillows --------------- Lots to see and do with Tech Tips, Games, free PC Wallpapers & Crafts. --------------- Enjoy your stay
Need to chat live with me for tips and tricks with your computer or crafts? Click the LIVE CHAT menu link above. Check out the all new accessibility feature. Look for this icon in the bottom left corner

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Computer System Update and Network Upgrade

 I am getting ready to do a major computer system update and upgrade.

Revamping the computer shelf is the first step. I have to make room for more equipment on my shelf 

What's going on the shelf?

  • Another desktop tower for testing other Linux operating systems and testing disability specific software in my endeavor to build the perfect fully accessible computer system.
  • a NAS (Network Attached Storage) for access to all of my information across multiple devices without cloud storage 
  • a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) so my main desktop computer and router can remain on in a power outage. The breakers in my building aren't the best and trip off often.
Ah the life of a computer Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments always welcome