Banner

WELCOME TO MY BLOG --------------- Check out the new accessibility menu found in the bottom left corner --------------- All new in Crochet: 42 new toys & 9 new pillows --------------- Lots to see and do with Tech Tips, Games, free PC Wallpapers & Crafts. --------------- Enjoy your stay
Need to chat live with me for tips and tricks with your computer or crafts? Click the LIVE CHAT menu link above. Check out the all new accessibility feature. Look for this icon in the bottom left corner

Thursday, July 21, 2022

A gift of a UPS

 The gift of a UPS

I know you're asking, isn't UPS a shipping company? In this case the answer is no. A UPS in computing terms is an Uninterruptible Power Supply.


I was surprised this morning to be told there is a big box in the lobby for me. I wasn't expecting any deliveries so I was confused but low and behold there was a big box with my name on it from Amazon. No indication of who it was from or what was in the box. With some difficulty I got it back to my room and opened the big box to find a slightly smaller box inside (shown below). This particular UPS has an Amazon price of almost $200. What a fabulous gift to receive, especially for a compu-geek like me.


Unboxing to follow

The box in a box.

The back, Look at ll those outlets.

The front, image of display to come later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments always welcome